Chandigarh University (CU) created a cutting-edge online learning platform and named it ‘Chandigarh University Online (CU Online).’ The intention of doing so was to provide learners from all corners of the world an equal chance to undergo tertiary education in a manner identical to regular students with the advantages of more flexibility and convenience. With time, technology is progressing, and CU Online uses this technology to reinforce its platform and make new concepts and emerging technologies accessible to students so that they can handle the contemporary progressive market landscape. CU Online ensures that students are adequately developed to handle the complexity of digitalisation and global workspaces.
CU Online has a futuristic online learning platform so that students get increased flexibility and convenience and a way to securely undergo tertiary education while maintaining a distance. CU Online wants to enlarge the professional development of students. With this in mind, it has designed globally recognised remote courses with an emphasis on experiential learning. In this way, it has made learning valuable.
To apply for online courses at CU Online, applicants must do the following:
- Open the URL (www.onlinecu.in).
- Click the Apply Now button.
- On the home page, under Register Today, enter the essential details (such as full name, email ID, mobile number, program and date of birth), and then click the Register Now button.
After Step 3 is completed, the applicant is sent the user ID and the password on the applicant’s registered mobile number (SMS) and email ID.
- Log in to the website using the user ID and the password. The applicant can also use the email ID in place of the user ID.
- Open the application form.
- On the application form, enter personal information, contact details and qualification data.
- Transfer an amount that is equal to the program fee.
After this payment is successful, the Document Upload option is activated.
- Click the Document Upload button.
- Upload all the essential documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- Click the Submit button.
Only if all documents are clearly visible, CU Online processes the application form further. After successful submission of the application, CU Online sends the confirmation on the registered contact number and the email ID of the applicant.