The Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOE)
CDOE, IFHE, Hyderabad administers all programs that are under the distance learning mode and online learning mode. CDOE conducts the BBA Open & Distance Learning (ODL) program. In this program, it makes a perfect blend of academic rigour and interdisciplinary perspective so that the requirements of students who aim to pursue a management career are fulfilled.
Applicants must refer to the program prospectus, which contains the application form and the fee remittance form. They must completely fill these two forms and attach photocopies of the following documents with self-attestation using Blue ink with the date of attestation:
- Standard X certificate
- Standard XII certificate
- The degree certificate only if the applicant wants to apply for MBA
- Aadhaar card or Academic Bank of Credit (ABC) card
- One copy of the latest passport size photograph without a signature
- One copy of the latest passport size photograph with a signature across the photo: the applicant must paste this photograph on the application form in the space provided for this purpose
Alternatively, applicants can fill the form on the website and submit it. The form is at the URL (https://www.ifheindia.org/dlp).
Fee payment –
On the fee remittance form, applicants must enter the payment details on the basis of the selected payment option and attach the details or instruments that support the fee payment. The fee payment can be done in the following ways:
- Online mode:
- Internet banking by means of the secure internet payment gateway
- Debit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- Credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
Bank demand draft:
- Applicants must write their name, application number, semester and mobile number on the back side of the bank demand draft. This demand draft must be drawn on a scheduled commercial bank.
- While applying for BBA, it must be in favour of ‘IFHE Fee Collection A/c BBA Distance Learning’ payable at Hyderabad. While applying for MBA, it must be in favour of ‘IFHE Fee Collection A/c BBA Distance Learning’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicants must send the completed application form and the demand draft to: CDOE, #52, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082, Telangana
Refund policy –
If an applicant withdraws from any program for any reason, the fee refund process takes place as per the provisions of UGC notification(s) about the subject, as applicable.
The placements for the Class of 2021 have been completed. More than 149 leading recruiters have participated in the campus placements. IBS students are trained to be well-rounded professionals, and the placement record is adequate testimony to the fact.