We are JAIN Online, the online learning branch of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore. Dr. Chenraj Roychand founded JAIN Online, and he is a visionary who firmly believes that education is the superpower that has the capacity to change our lives and the future of the country. The University is managed by the JAIN Group, a reputable education provider and entrepreneurial spirit with 30 years of experience. In keeping with its mission, the university gives equal weight to research, entrepreneurship, sports, and education, which draws thousands of students from India and around the world each year to pursue higher education.
At JAIN Online, we work to provide our students with the most recent knowledge and skills in a variety of industry disciplines to support the effective design of their professional lives. Our academic programs are designed to meet the needs of students with various professional objectives and proficiency levels by demonstrating the most practical and effective means of reaching those goals. Our academic programs are the ideal upskilling choice for both inexperienced and experienced workers.
Online degree programs are gaining immense popularity worldwide due to the freedom it allows learners to obtain a higher education degree from the comfort of their homes without compromising the quality of education or its outcomes.
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.
- Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.
- The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.
- Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.
- Scholarship is not transferable.
Scholarship Application Process
- Scholarship applicants can obtain the Scholarship Application form from the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- A student may apply for a scholarship in any ONE of the scholarship categories listed. No student may hold more than ONE scholarship.
- The duly filled scholarship application form should be submitted at the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- Consideration will be given to applications that meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship category provided the application is received before the specified deadline.
- Applications for Academic Achievement Scholarships received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applications will be ranked on the basis of the merit.
Scholarship Selection Process
All applications received under academics, sports, literary, music and dance, specially challenged and community service categories will be scrutinized and presented to the University Scholarship Committee. Selected students will receive a Scholarship Offer Letter along with a Scholarship Acceptance Form.
Students must accept or decline their scholarship within the time frame indicated on the Scholarship Acceptance Form. Failure to do so will render the scholarship offer invalid and the scholarship will no longer be available.
Scholarship Disbursement Process
Once a student accepts his / her scholarship offer, the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee will intimate the details (date, time and venue) pertaining to the awarding of the scholarship.