Shiv Nadar University
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Register by filling up the online application form
- Provide basic information and professional details
Step 2: Profile Evaluation and Screening
- Interested graduate applicants with 60% and above will go through a screening call by
Admission Director’s o_x001D_ce
- Graduate applicants with less than 60% will be tested for their aptitude and analytical
skills, followed by a screening call by Admission Director’s o_x001D_ce
Step 3: Join the Program
- If selected, you will receive an ‘Oer of Admission’ letter for the upcoming cohort
- Secure your seat by paying the admission fee
*Admission to the program is subject to document verification.
Yes, Shiv Nadar university is good for online MBA and is considered to be one of the top 5 online & distance MBA College in India.
Shiv Nadar University is Valid as it is approved by University Grant Commission (UGC) in India.