In 2003, the commencement of UPES took place in Dehradun in the midst of the charming Garwhal mountains. Its vision was to render education of good quality. The educational landscape in the world is continuously evolving and to match this landscape, UPES began its digital education wing called as ‘The Centre for Continuing Education at UPES’ (UPES ON). Its topmost concentration is on empowering working professionals to play the role of catalysts in the process of steering digital transformations of the future. UPES ON is intensely curious to determine the necessary skills in jobs and careers that have the potential to shape our future. Its devoted faculty members and academic team have performed profound research to design a strong learning framework that can fulfill the requirements of the job market of the future. Let us together start a voyage and locate novel horizons that can lead to personal and professional growth.
UPES – Centre for Continued Education
The admission process is the following:
- Confirm that you are eligible
- Enter details in the online application form
- Get the offer letter
- Transfer the payment amount
- Get login username and password
Online payment method:
- On the online payment gateway, pay by one of the following methods: internet banking, credit card or debit card.
- Pay through this link: Online Payment
- Do a cash transfer or a bank transfer to the UPES ON account directly from any location in the world
Refund or Cancellation Policy
Application Form Fee Refund Policy
The application form fee is not refundable.
Semester Fee Refund Policy
- If you withdraw within one month prior to the start of the program, you can get 100 % refund.
- After the program begins, the program fee is not refunded.
- In the case of online payments, individuals must know the transaction number for reference at a future date.
- In the case of offline payments (such as bank deposit, IMPS and NEFT), individuals must share the details on HelpDesk.
Yes. These programs are accredited by NAAC with A grade and are entitled by UGC-DEB.
The fee for the Online MBA course is approx. 1,50,000 INR for two years.