Bachelor of Business Administration
Semester 1 –
- To understand the behavioral aspects & interactions in society
- To develop the knowledge-oriented communication skills
- To learn & develop the accounting methods for a better accounting system
- To know the new economic concept & application of economics
- To learn & develop a concurrent framework of mathematical design in corporate life
- To know the environmental aspects & develop the learning ways towards environmental pollution
- To be aware & recognize the language methodology. It serves the proper interaction of students with society
Semester 2 –
- To develop the concept of marketing & new product strategy.
- To develop awareness about financial resources and establish a working capital management system.
- To know about the new avenue of management in the present state of the corporate sector.
- To understand the concept and practices of ethics & value in corporate governance.
- To develop a better technology awareness about computer applications and different systems in the field of management.
- To make and understand the application of statistical analysis & to develop managerial calculations in real-life situations.
Semester 3 –
- To develop the concept & techniques of personality development and also it create competencies and skills among different people
- To develop the concept and application of different acts concerning business & commercial transaction
- To make a signifying concept of human resource management most applicable part of performance appraisal is also enumerated
- It aims to enable managers to interpret and make decisions in management accounting issue
- To develop awareness about microeconomic variables with the analysis of the money market system
- It is the basic platform to provide knowledge of management to develop a better network in the information technology sector
Semester 4 –
- To understand the concept & technology of research design and application of research methodology in a real-life situation
- To develop a basic function about the principles & practices of banking I insurance
- To develop the basic concept of retail management in the context of marketing phenomenon
- To make a learning program towards the overall interaction business environment it focuses on globalisation and different environment
- Develop a framework of strategies to formulate a business system and its appraisal
Semester 5 –
- It develops the concept of supply chain management & designing the infrastructure and transportation network
- It may develop a motivational way of entrepreneurship development. The role of the entrepreneur in the project performance is also discussed
- The basics of cost accounting develop the basic concept of cost & budgetary control system
- It develops the research design and different methods of marketing research. It provides the guideline for sampling design & data analysis
- It develop the concept and techniques of rural marketing it analyzes the role of rural marketing toward overall development
- It is a part of financial management to introduce rural corporate banking & financial institute
Semester 6 –
- Six-month – Industrial Internship Program: Presently rise & fall of the fortunate in the industrial sector has been well advocated during the last decade. This paper enhanced industrial employability through new vocational & internship projects with a framework of attitude skills. The university is required to develop a practicable and comprehensive knowledge for the interest of students.
10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grades
₹ 1,00,000/- For 3 Years
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.