Rajasthan’s first open university, Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Bcom (VMOU), was formed in 1987. . The UGC Committee under Late Prof. G. Rama Reddy observed that “the distance system in Rajasthan is well established and has the potential of evolving into a full-fledged Open University.” Rajasthan established an open university. The Institute of Correspondence Studies and Continuing Education Jaipur and the College of Correspondence Studies Udaipur combined to establish VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) to improve and manage the state’s large distant education resources and deliver consistent, high-quality education.
Bachelor of Commerce
Vardaman Mahaveer Bcom Syllabus
Bachelor of Commerce Programme (Pass Course) Part – I
- QHD General Hindi
- QES Environmental Studies
- BC-01 Financial Accounting
- BC-03 Business Law
- BC-04 Business Communication
- BC-05 Business Economics
- BC-02 Business Statistics
- BC-06 Business Environment
Bachelor of Commerce Programme (Pass Course) Part – II
- QCA Elementary Computer Application
- QEG General English
- BC-07 Corporate Accounting
- BC-08 Cost Accounting
- BC-10 Business Organisation & Management
- BC-12 Element of Financial Management
- BC-09 Company law& Secretarial Practice
- BC-11 Economic Policy & Rural Development
Bachelor of Commerce Programme (Pass Course) Part – III
- BC-16 E-Commerce
- BC-18 International Business
- BC-14 Auditing
- BC-15 Insurance
- BC-17 Banking Law & Practice
- BC-13 Management Accounting
- Candidates who have passed: a) The Intermediate or its equivalent examination; or b) 10+2 from National Institute of Open SchoolSenior Secondary (10+2) Exam Passed From A Recognized Board Or BAP/BCP/BSCP Exam Passed From VMOU Or Equivalent.ing (NIOS) / AP Open School Society (APOSS) / TS Open School Society (TSOSS) c) The two year ITI or two year vocational course after S.S.C. or 3-Year Polytechnic Course.
₹ 12,600/- For 3 Years
University placement cells, also known as T & P Cells (Training & Placement Cells), enhance academia-industry collaboration. The University’s excellent distance education program attracts recruiters from top companies.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.