IIMS e-Mode PGP Course offered by IIM -Ahmedabad
ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 600 classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
During the first year, the programme curriculum focuses on equipping the students with
- Managerial decision making abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of the functional areas of management.
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends.
- Varied analytical tools and techniques.
- General management orientation.
- e stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
- A rigorous blended learning programme in management offered by the top Indian B-School.
- Award of Post Graduate Diploma by IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP.
- Hughes Global Education India Ltd. is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management support.
- Programme specifically designed for junior, mid, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the benefits of Interactive Onsite and interactive distance Learning.
- Students selected through a rigorous process that includes written test and interview.
- Learning through interactions with experienced professionals who are part of peer group.
- Classroom modules conducted in the IIMA campus at different time-slots.
- Membership of IIMA Alumni association upon completion of the programme.