Executive Diploma in HR Correspondence Courses Offered by XLRI Jamshedpur
True to the spirit of the statement that the ultimate success parameter for Human Resource Development is the death of HR Department, Organizations are increasingly becoming appreciative of the developmental role that their managers must play in developing employees. While many a line manager has that basic urge to develop the employees, more often than not they are handicapped by a lack of professional knowledge and skills that are essential to play the HR role effectively. It is also very common for such managers occupying positions in the HR department in many organizations in India without having adequate professional qualifications. While experience might have been the backbone of effective performance in the corporate world of yesterday, knowledge and continuous learning is the mainstay amongst the best organizations of today.
It is against this backdrop that XLRI has started a consolidated program in Human Resource management in 2005. The program aims to provide an opportunity for them to study and earn an Executive Diploma in HRM, while working, without interrupting their career.
- To provide an opportunity to the participants to earn a professional qualification in HR.
- To provide the participants with an in-depth understanding of various concepts in HR.
- To get tuned to the latest developments and best practices in HR.
- To prepare the participants to head the HR function in the operating divisions.
- To develop a repository of HR experts who can lead to change in the organization.