Executive MBA IIM Indore Programme Overview
This program is exclusively designed for working executives and entrepreneurs who are looking for major upskilling in the management domain but finding it difficult to pursue a full-time program. The classes will happen on the weekends which will provide flexibility to the participants to be engaged in their respective professions and at the same time to upgrade their knowledge base simultaneously.
The Executive MBA IIM Indore program contains courses from various management functions and covers contextual concepts that are highly relevant to the existing business environment. The courses will be taught by experts in the domain and will be delivered through cutting-edge technology to ensure the learning outcomes.
- Contemporary management program taught by faculty of domain experts
- Contextually designed for working executives with a focus on real business-use cases
- One-year program with classes conducted on weekends
- The program includes a mandatory 5-day on-campus orientation module
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Placement assistance through IIM Indore’s recruitment almanac
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Techniques for Business
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management for Business
- Perspectives on Organizational Behaviour
- Perspectives on Law and Business
- Human Resource Management
- Technology Management for Business
- Understanding Customer Value
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Spreadsheet Modelling for Managers
- Business Strategy
- Industry Expert Talk
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Hours: Approx. 200
Total Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): Approx. 159
Online: 134 sessions
The on-campus module of 5 days duration: around 25 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to the Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
The Candidate must have 50% in Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.A valid GMAT score. The GMAT score should be within 05 years from the date of submission of the application. For example, a candidate submitting an application on 10 October 2018, should have taken the GMAT test between 11 October 2013 to 10 October 2018.Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as of the date of submission of application.The program is open to all nationalities.