Alagappa University was established by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 with the goal of promoting research, development, and knowledge dissemination in a number of academic fields. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India has granted Alagappa University recognition. On its campus, the university contains 44 Departments, 9 Centers, and 2 Constituent Colleges. The University is made up of 46 Affiliated Colleges that are situated in the Ramanathapuram and Sivaganga districts. In Kilakkarai and Paramakudi, respectively, there is one Autonomous College and one Alagappa University Model Constituent College of Arts and Sciences.
Master of Business Administration - Financial Management
Semester 1 –
- Management – Principles and Practices
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Techniques
- Financial and Management Accounting
Semester 2 –
- Research Methods
- Business Environment
- Business Laws
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
Semester 3 –
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Management of Funds
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Services and Institutions
Semester 4 –
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Multinational Financial Management
- Project Finance
- Investment and Derivatives Market
- Growth Management
- Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
₹ 26,400/- For 2 Years
Earlier, at the Alagappa University placements in 2021, 11 UG (3 years) and 80 PG (2 years) students were placed, according to the NIRF report for 2022. For UG (3 years) and PG (2 years) students, the median CTC was INR 1.44 LPA and INR 1.80 LPA, respectively.
Alagappa University offers the following scholarships:
- SC/ ST Scholarship (Fresh and Renew)
- BC/ MBC/ DNC Scholarship (Fresh and Renew)
- Higher Education Special Scholarship
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.
The fee for Alagappa University Financial Management ODL MBA Course is INR 26,400.
Yes, Alagappa University Online & Distance MBA In Financial Management is Approved by NAAC.