The banking and finance elective combines the two essential business tasks of banking and finance in a potent way. The fast-growing BFSI sector offers learners a career opportunity, but this elective also opens up employment choices in the FMCG, Manufacturing, IT & ITES, and Consulting sectors. Based on their technical and functional expertise, learners can aim to work in a variety of specialised roles, including Accounts Manager, Chief Financial Officer, Risk Manager, Venture Capital Analyst, Credit Analyst, Trade Finance Executive, Business Analyst, Finance Manager, Cashier, Equity Research Analyst, Investment Banker, Corporate Analyst, Branch Manager, Investment Advisor, Financial Planner, and Wealth Manager, among others.
Online Master of Business Administration – Banking & Finance
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Introduction to Banking
- Banking Operations and Activities
- Banking Transactions and Services
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- KYC in Banking
- Customer Service and Banking Codes and Standards
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Ethics and Customer Service
- Retail Banking Products
- Cross-functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 2,00,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.