MBA Executive Finance Management MIT Shillong
MBA Executive Finance Management MIT Shillong studies corporate finance and capital markets, emphasizing the financial aspects of managerial decisions. It touches on all areas of finance, including the valuation of real and financial assets, risk management and financial derivatives, the trade-off between risk and expected return, and corporate financing and dividend policy. The course draws heavily on empirical research to help guide managerial decisions.
Skills You Will Learn
- Latest tools for financial computing
- Retouch upon the foundation of finance
- Assess risks to understand the movement of financial assets.
- Learn behavioral finance to understand the real-world functioning of securities, insurance, and banking industries.
- Learn new strategies to develop an integrated framework for strategic financial decision-making.
Who should apply?
Working professionals looking for a transition in their careers. Professionals wanting to update their knowledge and experienced professionals wanting to advance their career trajectory.
Finance Manager, Senior finance manager, Financial Controllers, Chief Financial Officer