Distance MBA in Finance Management Offered by SGVU
Our MBA in Finance management degree which includes comprehensive elucidation of all aspects of banking sector to help students develop skills in this domain. This 2 years distance MBA degree course particularly focuses on providing vital managerial skills to aspiring managers in the Banking sector. It is designed to develop committed banking professionals, making them capable of driving growth and financial stability. Curriculum also focuses on developing other behavioral skills, technical knowledge and ability to formulate strategies and implement solutions. This MBA course is geared towards students with a keen interest in the banking field and willing to secure a competitive edge in the marketplace for better job opportunities.
Objective of MBA in Finance:-
- To develop students academic and management skills in the banking field
- The growing economic importance of banking sector with clear understanding of the theory and practice related to banking sector.
- To develop committed banking professionals capable of driving the banking sector growth and financial stability.
- To develop analytical skills and familiarize students with the latest strategies, banking and financial developments from management perspective.
- To build knowledge of contemporary corporate finance, global financial market, private equity, mergers and acquisition.
- Encouraging innovative and creative thought process for continuous professional development.