Globally, there are 2.7 million employment openings in Data Science and Analytics this year. The Indian data science market is one of the fastest-growing in the world, expanding at a rate of over 33% annually. What is less generally recognized is that businesses place a high value on excellent managers who have a firm grasp of the business domain and who can use their extensive knowledge of data science and analytics to the appropriate business problem. You will gain solid commercial acumen and a sharp analytical mind through this elective. A team that has experience in the field and has been receiving professional training for more than five years is bringing you the elective. The Jain Online MBA in Data Science & Analytics degree provides a thorough general management curriculum as a starting point, and then it adds a deep dive into data science & analytics approaches so that you can see first-hand how data science can be used to its fullest potential to generate corporate value.Find out the curriculum of Jain Online MBA in Data Science & Analytics below.
Online Master of Business Administration – Data Science & Analytics
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Python for Data Science*
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Business Analytics
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Data Visualization
- SQL for Data Science
- Predictive Analytics using Machine Learning
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Data Mining
- Text Mining
- AI for Business
- Web and Social Media Analytics
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC-recognized University.
- Candidates in the Bachelor Program’s final semester are also eligible to apply.
₹ 2,00,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance, and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory, and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses. The scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only. Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time. The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also supports the selection and renewal process. Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award/grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.The scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.