Healthcare management is the management or administration of institutions that offer healthcare to the needy, including hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic facilities, and other connected facilities. Healthcare management requires a variety of skills, including one-on-one interaction, group brainstorming, presentations to big audiences, and occasionally public speaking. This study is focused on outcomes and it included a wide range of subjects. Jain Online MBA in HealthCare Management managers must cooperate with workers at all organisational levels, from the lowest to the top. Our elective offers the finest preparation for the student because it covers all areas of healthcare, including clinical, insurance, financial, human resources, quality control, and information technology. As a result, this is the finest programme for individuals who want to understand how each healthcare unit functions. Healthcare Management is the elective for you if you wish to work in a demanding setting where every circumstance and encounter is unique. Healthcare managers are an essential component of the institution that contributes to the efficient operation of the whole business. Quality manager, hospital administrator, information technology officer, operations manager, etc. are all possible career paths.
Online Master of Business Administration – Healthcare Management
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Healthcare Quality Management
- Risk and Disaster Management
- Patient Care Management
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain and Material Management in Healthcare
- Medical Record Management
- Planning of Healthcare Services
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Healthcare Insurance
- Healthcare Laws
- Medical Tourism
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 1,60,000/- For 2 Years
The Jain Online MBA in HealthCare Management career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- Jain Online MBA in HealthCare Management offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.