Current managers must have a broad perspective since modern company is too complex. Professionals must therefore possess a wide skill set in order to contribute across, with, and within a variety of business verticals. Although it might seem on the surface that HR and Finance have different objectives and guiding principles, they are actually inseparably linked. Without human resources, there wouldn’t be any top-notch workers to keep the business expanding, and without finance, there would be no way to determine whether the business had the means to hire and train them. For recent management graduates looking to work in the FinTech, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Capital Markets Regulatory Agencies, Consultancies and EdTech sectors, online MBA program with electives in Finance and HRM aim to develop the relevant abilities. The curriculum aims to develop fundamental abilities in managerial decision-making, finance, and people management. To provide a solid functional foundation in both HR and Finance, courses are carefully chosen. The goal of this elective is to improve job prospects in both Finance and Human Resources.
Online Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management & Finance
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Talent Acquisition and Management
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Direct Tax
- Employee Reward Management
- Performance Management System
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organization Development and Change Management
- Fintech: Foundations and Applications
- Wealth Management and Behavioral Finance
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 1,60,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.
MBA from Jain Online In Human Resource Management & Finance is a 2 year (4 semester) course.
The tution fee per semester for Human Resource Management & Finance from Jain Online University is INR 50,000 per semester.