New business regulations have emerged in the current millennium, with the most important of these being that prior performance in a particular product market or market history is no guarantee of future success. Because there is no longer any customer loyalty, market leadership cannot be assumed. Customers today have a far larger selection since global trends now influence purchasing choices; they are no longer required to stick with locally available brands or services. Aside from online marketing and teleshopping, there are so many television channels that today’s customer wants and appreciates being courted by marketers. Wooing and negotiating with the buyer will get worse with time.
Online Master of Business Administration – Marketing Management
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Agricultural and Rural Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing of Services and CRM
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Global Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Retail Marketing and Brand Management
- Digital Marketing and Data Analytics
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 1,40,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.
MBA from Jain Online In Marketing Management is a 2 year (4 semester) course.
The tution fee per semester for Marketing Management from Jain Online University is INR 50,000 per semester.