Those who want to pursue careers in finance and accounting should take this elective. The majority of the pedagogical requirements of internationally recognised and prestigious professional certifications, such as US-CPA and CMA, are met by the MBA strategic finance online programme, which also focuses on the fundamental aspects of business to provide a practical curriculum. This elective aims to help students integrate fundamental ideas with current business trends in order to create a corporate plan for reaching actual business milestones. This elective is for you if you wish to become a future-ready accounting and finance professional and become a US CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or US CPA.
Online Master of Business Administration – Strategic Finance Management
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting – I
- Management Accounting
- International Auditing – I
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting – II
- International Taxation – I
- Advanced Economics
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- International Auditing – II
- International Taxation – II
- Strategic Financial Management
- Business Law
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 2,50,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.