Only 18% of managers, according to a Gallup survey, show a high level of talent for managing others, which means that shockingly, 82 percent of managers aren’t very adept at leading people. Managers and leaders must create effective plans while continuously searching for tools and skills that help accelerate growth if they are to keep up with the trends. With the correct supervision and guidance, leadership skills may be developed. You’ll learn the abilities necessary for strategic leadership roles across sectors in this elective in Jain Online MBA in Strategy and leadership. You will be able to create and carry out the company’s and their businesses strategies and contribute to your organization.
Online Master of Business Administration – Strategy & Leadership Management
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Digital Transformation
- Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Problem Solving
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Strategic Project Management
- Leadership, Strategy, and People Management
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Strategic Management
- Global Strategy
- Executive Leadership
- Change Management
- Cross-functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC-recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 2,00,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective of encouraging extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance, and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory, and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses. The scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only. Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time. The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process. Scholarships within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year). It will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award/grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant. The scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.
MBA in Strategy & Leadership Management is a good option if pursued from Jain online University as all its courses are approved from AICTE and UGC.
MBA in Strategy and leadership Management from Jain Online equips participants with the skills and information necessary to hone their leadership potential, including effective communication, teamwork, and change management techniques.