The modern consumer values variety, precision, and speed of delivery. Operations refer to the tasks performed in order to provide the product or service to the consumer. The keys to becoming a successful operations manager are comprehending and organising the activities of a company. When IT and systems are working with operations, the process is well-organized. Together, operations and systems have grown to constitute a crucial topic of management research. The courses in the Systems and Operations area will prepare one to develop expert knowledge and abilities to work in organisations in the digital age, which is a time of rapid technological development and online innovation. The use of cutting-edge technologies like IOT, AI, and blockchain in the operational functional area is proving to be a significant source of competitive advantage for enterprises. A student will be better prepared to contribute to improved productivity and quality at lower costs by studying systems and operations. A greater understanding of technology management principles and practises can be gained through the online MBA programme in Systems and Operation Management. One can concentrate on jobs in operations management or information systems with this distinctive combination of coursework.
Online Master of Business Administration – Systems & Operations Management
Semester 1 –
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
Semester 2 –
- Marketing Management and Research
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence and Applications
- Service Operations Management
Semester 3 –
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Information Technologies in SCM
- Total Quality Management
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Open Elective Course
Semester 4 –
- Data Mining and Visualization
- e-Business Technologies
- Strategic Sourcing and Inventory Management
- Strategic Operations Management
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Programme of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Programme are also eligible to apply.
₹ 1,40,000/- For 2 Years
The career advancement services team works tirelessly to connect our students with the right job opportunities. Our years of experience in training, networking and human resourcing skills helps our students find exciting and challenging job opportunities. Our students get placements in reputed companies through a structured framework.
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) offers six categories of scholarships with the objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the University also admits candidates with visual, auditory and other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) only.Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Scholarship Committee (JUSC). The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process.Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award / grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.Scholarship is not transferable.
Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.
MBA from Jain Online In Systems & Operations Management is a 2 year (4 semester) course.
The tution fee per semester for Systems & Operations Management from Jain Online University is INR 50,000 per semester.