Online MBA in Business Analytics offers an excellent option for those who are looking for a career that combines technology, data, and comprehensive reasoning skills. The core components of an MBA degree benefit business analysts by assuring that they have a well-rounded understanding of business, management, and communication, in addition to their analytical skills. Then the Business Analytics specialization course offered to the graduate level allow students to dive further into data processing both predictive and reactive, learning the most up-to date skills and tools for a global business. Business analysts play an essential role in many of today’s top companies, making an MBA in this field highly desirable to both students and possible employers.
- Develop highly marketable skills to use leading statistical methods and data visualization tools for managing dynamic data.
- Leverage your own innovative ability to compare and contrast descriptive analytics and predictive analytics.
- Execute the knowledge to set up a hypothesis test and understand non-parametric tests.
- Identify how to derive meaning from Big Data and apply emerging popular technologies and analytical techniques or models.
- Gain the expertise to use a wide range of modern statistical tools and software packages like R, Python, Excel, Tableau, MySQL, Power BI.
- Design a seamless absorption in applying Analytics to real-world business contexts.