fbpx

PGDM - Retail Management

About

AIMA PGDM In Retail Management course details. Due to significant advancements in IT and supply chain technology, the Indian retail business has become one of the most dynamic and quick-paced sectors. It contributes to over 10% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and over 8% of employment. India is the fifth-largest international retail market in the world.

Given that India has the second-largest population, an affluent middle class, fast urbanization, and strong internet growth, the Indian retail industry has tremendous potential.

India’s retail sector is projected to grow by 60% to US$ 1.1 trillion by 2020, driven by factors such as growing middle-class wages, changing lifestyles, and improved digital connection. While the whole retail market is predicted to increase by 12% annually, contemporary trade is projected to grow by 20% annually and traditional trade by 10%#. The organized retail market in India accounts for 93% of the sector’s overall revenue, while the unorganized retail industry provides the remaining 7%.

This curriculum is intended to teach integrated knowledge of merchandising, supply chain, store maintenance, inventory control, and retail marketing mix in addition to customer relationship management in order to take advantage of the area’s growing potential.

Enquire Now
Download Brochure
Get Free Career Counselling
Curriculum

Semester 1 –

  • Management Functions & OB
  • Business Communication
  • Managerial Economics
  • Introduction to IT Systems
  • Financial & Management Accounting
  • Business Statistics

Semester 2 –

  • Operations Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Marketing Management
  • Economics and Social Environment
  • Financial Management
  • Research Methodology

Semester 3 –

  • RM01 : Fundamentals of Retailing
  • RM04 : Buying & Merchandise Management
  • RM03 : Customer Attraction and Relationship Management
  • RM08 : Store Design and Visual Merchandising
  • RM05 : Managing Retail Operations

Semester 4 –

  • Business Law & Corporate Governance
  • International Business
  • Entrepreneurial Management
  • Enterprise Systems
  • Project Work
Eligibility

Graduation (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University. It is followed by Personal/Telephonic Interview round with AIMA PGDM In Retail Management Panel member.

Fee Structure

₹ 63,000/-  For 2 Years

Placements
Scholarship
Enquire Now
Download Brochure
Get Free Career Counselling
Related Courses

Note – This Information Has Been Taken From the Official Website Of The College.

Fees

₹ 63,000/-  For 2 Years

Course Info

Duration: 2 Years

Type: PG

Approved By: AICTE

College: All India Management Association

Enquire Now

    Your compare list

    Compare
    REMOVE ALL
    COMPARE
    0

    Get Free Consultation

      Download Brochure

        Enquire Now