Professional in Marketing Management from ISBM –
- As a part of this program, students will get to learn the entire process of management, planning creative projects, promotional marketing, sales, advertising, and so on. Designing and implementing marketing campaigns will also be covered in our Professional Marketing Management Program.
Our Marketing Management course in a nutshell
- To be able to take up Professional in Marketing Management Program, the student needs to possess the ability to target explicit markets. The role of a marketing manager involves gaining new clients while collaterally working on retaining current clients. Our program intends to teach participants the importance of delivering quality customer assistance in order to gain a loyal customer base for the organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Skills to blend and sustain in any type of business environment.
- Effective marketing mannerisms.
- Sales management and strategic marketing.
- Understanding consumer behavior.
Marketing is the heart of any business. The success or failure of your business up to a great extent lies on the way you market your product or service. Individuals having a spontaneous, outgoing and sociable nature are an apt choice for this program.
Who can enroll
- Graduates or diploma holders having a relevant work experience who intend to devote 3 years of their time for a regular marketing management program or a 1-year fast track marketing management program can apply for this program.