Specialized Diploma Courses (SDC) offered by ISBM
Gone are those days when you had to pack your bags, leave your home and relocate to pursue higher studies in a suitable institute. With the emergence of distance education, students pursuing a full-time course can simultaneously enroll in professional courses offered through the mode of online and distance learning.
Even homemakers or working professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge on the latest developments of the industry are attracted towards online and distance learning courses offered as programs as well as diploma level.
Often executives need to enhance their working knowledge in a particular domain, leading to the popularity of short-term diploma courses in a number of vocational subjects. Several universities offer diploma courses to willing students through correspondence.
This is a program which encompasses the basics of management. It gives the candidate an insight of business functions keeping in mind, how optimum utilization of resources will enable the business function to maximize the wealth. It is a program which should be done by a candidate who wants to understand the management fundamentals and pursue their career in general management.
THE COURSE NAME WOULD BE THE COURSE PRINCIPAL SUBJECT.
(For Example: if the course principal subject name is MARKETING MANAGEMENT then the Course name would be ‘DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT’.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Diploma in Financial Statement Analysis
- Diploma in Management Accounting
- Diploma in Auditing
- Diploma in Financial Markets
- Diploma in International Finance
- Diploma in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Diploma in Financial Institutions
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Diploma in Financial Risk Management
- Diploma in Equity Valuation
- Diploma in Derivative Valuation
- Diploma in Debt Valuation
- Diploma in Security Analysis
- Diploma in Mutual Funds
- Diploma in Portfolio Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Money and Banking
- Diploma in Commercial Banking
- Diploma in International Banking
- Diploma in Banking Operations
- Diploma in Central Banking
- Diploma in Credit Management
- Diploma in Bank Marketing
- Diploma in Life Insurance
- Diploma in Health Insurance
- Diploma in Insurance Underwriting
- Diploma in Insurance Operations
- Diploma in Actuarial Principles and Practices
- Diploma in General Insurance
- Diploma in Insurance Marketing
- Diploma in Claims Management
- Diploma in Insurance Investments
- Diploma in Reinsurance
- Diploma in Business Law
- Diploma in Indirect Taxation
- Diploma in Direct Taxation