Distance MCA in Master of Computer Applications Admission Fees 2019 by Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Why SGVU Distance Education:
Established in 2012 The Suresh Gyan Vihar University – Distance Education (SGVU-DE) caters the need of the working professional and applicants who are not able to take admission in the regular colleges for their desired education. In Todays scenario the quality of educational programme offered and the degree awarded at par with the regular mode, There is a huge demand for the programmes offered in Distance Education by Suresh Gyan Vihar University – (SGVU-DE) PAN India. SGVU-DE offers 5 programme in UG & PG stream categorise as BBA, BCA, PGDCA, MBA, and MCA.
The course delivery, the approach of theoretical as well as practical classes conducted are as per the norms laid down by Distance Education Council (DEC). The programmes are very well conducted, coordinated, monitored and controlled by the Staff Members, Senior Officers, and the Director of SGVU-DE. The administration & delivery of the distance education programs are done through its various study centres spread across the districts of Rajasthan.
The challenge for the working professionals to accomplish higher goals within their busy schedules can be achieved only through Distance Learning. Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education (SGVU-DE) gives an opportunity to young as well as mature learners with a suitable alternative outside conventional class-room teaching & learning.
The University through its contemporary wide range of curricular options has developed a platform to train the applicants in different fields of specialization through teaching, research and extension. The Distance Learning programmes have multiple advantages to the end user-community because of its flexibility and benefits.
The programmes offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education (SGVU-DE) are focussed industry oriented programmes with updated inputs from experts in the desired fields. The highly qualified faculty members with education cum- industry experience have developed the curriculum of various programmes offered by SGVU-DE.
The Curriculum is reviewed and optimize periodically incorporating the current trends.
The resource material of Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education Centre not only contain books & up to date information but also contains live case studies and projects, relevant to the program.
Distance MCA by SGVU
The Distance MCA by SGVUis designed to help students meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. The programme emphasizes on the application of softwares to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The programme provides thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application including latest trends in software development. The Distance MCA by SGVU is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
Objective of Distance MCA by SGVU
Sound foundation for conceptual understanding with an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment.
- Excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- Knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- Equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment.
Distance MCA by SGVU Curriculum
- Business Communication Skills
- Lab – C Programming
- Software Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Computers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Database Management System
- I.S.&BUSINESS Intelligence
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Lab – Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Advance Database Management System
- Data Communication & Computer Network
- Data Structure Using C++
- Lab – Data Structure Using C++
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Web Technologies
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithm
- Information Security & Audit
- Java Programming
- Lab – Java Programming
- Mobile Computing
- Optimization Technique
- Software Project Management
- Advance Development Technology
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Current/Emerging Trends in Information Technology
- Lab-Advanced Internet Technologies
- Project Work
Distance MCA by SGVU Admission Process
Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedure, call our counsellors or chat with us.
The prospective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and signed by them along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for admission process. The mandatory documents and online fees receipt can be submitted online by email to the university or can be couriered.
Distance MCA by SGVU Eligibility Criteria:
Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject
Person who has completed Gradute and PGDCA / BCA graduate are eligible for MCA-Lateral – ( II Year)
Duration: Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years
Distance MCA by SGVU Fees Structure & payment options:
Lumpsum at the time of admissions
|Indian Programme Fees:||Lateral MCA Programme Fees:||International Programme Fees:|
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee||Fee Plan||Programme Fees||Fee Plan||Programme Fees|
|Lumpsum||INR 104,400||Lumpsum||INR 77,600||Lumpsum||$ 5700|
|Fees Payable||INR 86,400||Fees Payable||INR 64,400||Fees Payable||$ 4500|
|You Save!||INR 18,000||You Save!||INR13,200||You Save!||$ 1200|
|Indian Programme Fees:||International Programme Fees:|
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee||Fee Plan||Programme Fees|
|On Admission||INR 32,400||On Admission||$ 950|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||INR 14,400||Within 6 Months after Admission||$ 950|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||INR 14,400||Within 12 Months after Admission||$ 950|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||INR 14,400||Within 18 Months after Admission||$ 950|
|Within 24 Months after Admission||INR 14,400||Within 24 Months after Admission||$ 950|
|Within 30 Months after Admission||INR 14,400||Within 30 Months after Admission||$ 950|
Lateral admission MCA Programme
|Indian Programme Fees:|
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|On Admission||INR 34,400|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||INR 14,400|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||INR 14,400|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||INR 14,400|
Distance MCA by SGVU Documents Required for admission:
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size colour Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voters ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport
- Fees as per the university policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- In case of Instalments Post Dated Cheques are mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)