MBA Distance Education Madras University began in 1857. Degrees, certificates, and advanced degrees are all on offer here. The majority of postgraduate (PG) programs admit students solely on their grades alone, although MCA and MBA have additional entry tests. An offline application costs roughly INR 224, while an online application costs about INR 236.
MBA Distance Education Madras University Admission –
Students can choose a course at the Postgraduate level. Madras University offers two-year courses like MA, MBA, M.Com, MFA, and MCA that can be taken at a distance. Every student must have a Bachelor’s degree in the subject they want to study. For MBA admission, the university accepts scores from the CAT, XAT, MAT, and CMAT.
For Distance Education at Madras University Candidates for PG courses will have to take the entrance exam that the university sets up. The university offers PG courses in several different areas, which are listed below. During their time in school, students can choose from several courses that focus on a certain subject.
- MBA: MBA is a PG-level course with a minimum of 2 years with 4 semesters. Students must have their UG degree in any stream related to Arts/Commerce/Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law and can easily apply for this course. Apart from that, students also have to pass an entrance conducted by IDE. the registration fee is Rs 1000, and the total tuition fee is Rs 10,000 for Madras University Distance MBA.
- MSC: Madras University offers MSc courses along with many specializations. MSc Psychology, MSc Cyber Forensics, and Information Security. MSc Geography, MSc IT, MSc Mathematics, etc. All MSc courses’ duration is 2 to 4 years.
MBA Madras University Distance Education Eligibility –
- To be eligible for UG courses, students must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized school.
- The university selects candidates through an entrance exam+Merit basis.
- Candidates for PG courses must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Applications can be submitted Offline & Online.
MBA Madras University Distance Education Fee –
MBA Distance Education Madras University lasts for 2 years and can be specialized in different ways. The university offers online MBA programs in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Systems, Hospital Management, and other fields. A bachelor’s degree from a well-known university is required to get an MBA from a distance.
The full cost of the Madras University distance MBA program is about INR 37,000.