Mewar University Distance Education BBA Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Education Distance Education BBA by Mewar University
The Bachelor in Business Administration(BBA) programme is designed to equip the student with the standard requirements of business. This programme imparts key fundamentals of Marketing, Planning, Monitoring, Operations, Finance, HR and sales of a business process. A BBA degree is the gateway for a student in the corporate world.
Objectives of Mewar University Distance Education BBA
- BBA programme prepares the student to manage business organization and acquire skills of a manager enabling the student to handle his/her duty.
- Knowledge of general management is imparted related to various departments of any organization like Marketing, Finance, HRM and Operations.
- Enable the student acquire the current industry based requirements through the curriculum designed for this program.
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education BBA
10 + 2 from any stream
Career Opportunities after Distance Education BBA by Mewar University
- Production Executive/Managers
- Human Resource Executive/Managers
- Research and Development Executives
- Information Systems Executive/Managers
- Business Management Researcher
- Business Consultants
- Marketing Executive/Managers
- Finance Executive
Course Structure of Mewar University Distance Education Integrated Programs in BBA
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- Principle of Management
- Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Financial Accounts
- Organisational Behaviour
- Cost Accounting I
- Foundation Of Human Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Principles Of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Production & Operation Management
- Enterprise Resourse Planning
- Elements of Company Law
- Business Entrepreneurship
- International Economics
- Business Regulatory Framework (Mercantile Law)
- Business Administration
- Project Work
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University Distance Education BBA Admissions 2019
The Fees for the 3-year programme of BBA by Mewar University is Rs. 57, 200. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 6 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University BBA programme Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.