Mewar University Distance Education E MBA in Entrepreneurship Admission Fee 2019
Entrepreneurship is not only about starting a new venture, it is more of a right attitude towards business. The EMBA programme in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University develops key knowledge and skills in the fields of new product/service development, new venture creation and small/family business management. The course prepares you for the challenges of growing a business and adapting to business environmental changes. The program provides students with the framework and skills to become entrepreneurial leaders and managers in any organizational setting.
Objectives of E MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University
The E MBA in Entrepreneurship program equip aspirants with
- Tools and concepts necessary for careers as entrepreneurs or as investors in entrepreneurial ventures.
- Valuable understanding of venture capital, private equity, social entrepreneurship and small businesses.
- Critical awareness of contemporary issues which is informed by leading edge research and practice in the field.
- Evaluation of classical and contemporary approaches to corporate strategy.
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques.
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education E MBA in Digital Marketing
Any Graduates having minimum 2 years work experience (Experience letter of 2 years)
Career Opportunities after E MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University
On completion of the programme with the acquired knowledge & skills one can expect to any of the role listed below.
- Business Owners/Executive Directors
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Executive
Course Structure of Mewar University E MBA in Entrepreneurship
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business Communication Skills
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Entreprenuerial Support & Finance
- Project Management
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University E MBA in Entrapreneurship Admissions 2019
The Fees of the 1-year programme for E MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University is Rs.57000. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 6 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University E MBA in Entrapreneurship Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.