Mewar University Distance Education in MBA Digital Marketing – Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Education in MBA Digital Marketing by Mewar University
The internet, digitization advances and social media networking have transformed the way companies interact with their customers and partners. Through Digital marketing the companies promote their products/ brands via various forms of digital media. Digital marketing has emerged as one of the most preferred media due to the high return on investments as compared to any other form of media.
Objectives of Distance Education in MBA Digital Marketing
- The MBA in Digital Marketing programmes aims at equipping todays marketing professionals following domain specialized skills.
- To expand the knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Expertise in areas like integrated marketing, social media marketing, strategic brand management and global marketing.
- Comprehensive insight of integrated marketing communications and consumer behaviour.
- Theoretical concepts and practical digital marketing skills
- Build loyal e-customers and to follow the business evolution in its new environment.
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education MBA in Digital Marketing
Graduate from any stream is eligible for the programme.
Career Opportunities after Mewar University MBA in Digital Marketing
The growth of digital media has created plenty of opportunities for young professional who want to pursue career in Digital marketing, Here you find a list of profiles you work as after completing the MBA in Digital Marketing from Mewar University.
- Digital Strategist
- Digital Channel Marketing Expert
- Digital Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Internet Copywriter
- Web Analytics Expert
- Digital Marketing Manger
- Web Analytics Expert
- Digital Account Manager
- Social Media Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- SEO Analysts
- Affiliate marketing specialists
- Email and SMS marketing Specialists
- Content Marketing specialist
- PPC Manager
Course Structure of Mewar University MBA in Digital Marketing
The curriculum for the 2 year MBA in Digital Marketing is designed taking into consideration the industry requirements.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Information Technology for Business
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Introduction To Digital Marketing
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Social Media & Search Engine Management
- Project Work
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University MBA in Digital Marketing Admissions 2019
The Fees for the 1 year programme for MBA in Digital Marketing by Mewar University is Rs. 61600. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 4 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University MBA in Digital Marketing Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.
The Digital Media has stormed the Business world and hence the present and future of effective communication is Digital Media, So marketers who really want to make it big should go for the programme and take the opportunity of the fasted growing industry.