Mewar University Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP And B.Com Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Education Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com by Mewar University
The Integrated program in BPP and B.COM creates an opportunity for the candidates who are willing to pursue the degree program but have not completed their formal education like 10th and 12th to take their career forward. The students who successfully completes the Bachelor Preparatory Programme which is a Qualifying Module from Mewar University would be eligible for admission in B.COM (Semester Pattern) programs offered by Mewar University.
Objectives of Mewar University Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com.
- To provide a good foundation to students who plan to pursue career in accounting or finance in corporate world.
- To facilitate students with skills and abilities to become competent and competitive to be assured of good careers and job placements.
- To develop entrepreneurship and managerial skills in students so as to enable them to establish and manage their business establishments effectively.
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com
No Formal Education (10th Fail / 12th Fail) Minimum Age – 18 years (Adhar Card)
Course Structure of Mewar University Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com
The curriculum for the 3.5 year Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com is designed taking into consideration the industry requirements.
- Preparatory Course in Commerce
- Preparatory Course in General Mathematics
- Preparatory Course in Social Sciences
- Financial Accounting
- Business Economics (Micro)
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Fundamentals Comp. Concepts & Application
- Fundamentals of Banking
- Business Economics (Micro)
- Elements of Company Law
- Business Administration
- Indian Banking System
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Business Regulatory Framework (Mercantile Law)
- International Economics
- Banking & Finance II
- Banking & Finance III
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University Distance Education Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com Admissions 2019
The Fees for the 3-year programme for Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com by Mewar University is Rs. 46,520. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 4 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University Integrated Programs in BPP and B.Com Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.