Mewar University Distance Education MBA in Entrepreneurship Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Education MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University
Entrepreneurship is not only about starting a new venture, it is more of a right attitude towards business. The MBA programme in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University develops key knowledge and skills in the fields of new product/service development, new venture creation and small/family business management. The course prepares you for the challenges of growing a business and adapting to business environmental changes. The program provides students with the framework and skills to become entrepreneurial leaders and managers in any organizational setting.
Objectives of MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University
The MBA in Entrepreneurship program equip aspirants with
- Tools and concepts necessary for careers as entrepreneurs or as investors in entrepreneurial ventures.
- Valuable understanding of venture capital, private equity, social entrepreneurship and small businesses.
- Critical awareness of contemporary issues which is informed by leading edge research and practice in the field.
- Evaluation of classical and contemporary approaches to corporate strategy.
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques.
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education MBA in Digital Marketing
Graduate from any stream is eligible for the programme.
Career Opportunities after MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University
On completion of the programme with the acquired knowledge & skills one can expect to any of the role listed below.
- Business Owners/Executive Directors
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing ManagerConsultant
- Business Development Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Executive
Course Structure of Mewar University MBA in Entrepreneurship
1. Modern Business Organization and Management
2. Global Business Environment & Economics
3. Accounting & Financial Management
4. HR & OB
5. Business & Corporate Law
1. Business Research Methodology
2. Modern Marketing Management
3. Production Operations & SCM
4. Business Communication Skills
5. Information Technology for Business
1. Business Policies and Strategic Management
2. Project Management and Entrepreneurship Development
3. Women Entrepreneurship
4. Entreprenuerial Support & Finance
1. Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
2. Industrial Entrepreneurship Development
3. Entrepreneurship And Small Industry Development
4. New Ventures
5. Project Work
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University MBA in Entrapreneurship Admissions 2019
The Fees of the 2 -year programmefor MBA in Entrepreneurship by Mewar University is Rs. 61600. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 4 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University MBA in Entrapreneurship Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.