Mewar University Distance MCA or Online MCA Course – Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Education MCA programme by Mewar University
MCA programme by Mewar University prepare students to meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. The programme emphasizes on the application of softwares to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The programme provides no only theoretical but also the practical application including latest trends in software development. MCA is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
Objectives of Distance MCA or Online MCA Course by Mewar University
- Strong foundation for conceptual understanding with an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment
- Provide excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- Better knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry
- Equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education MCA
Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject.
Duration: Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years.
Person who has completed Graduate and PGDCA / BCA graduate are eligible for MCA-Lateral – (II Year)
Career Opportunities after Mewar University MCA
Challenging career options awaits, for the students on completion of the programme. On completion of the programme you get into any of the profiles listed below based on your knowledge & skills
- System Engineer
- Web Developer
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
Course Structure of Mewar University Distance Education MCA
The curriculum for the 3 year MCA is designed taking into consideration the industry requirements.
- Business Communication Skills
- Lab – C Programming
- Software Engineering
- Fundamentals Of Computers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Database Management System
- Enterprise Resourse Planning
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Prog With C++
- Lab – Object Oriented Prog With C++
- MIS&Business Intelligence
- Advance Database Management System
- Data Communication & Computer Network
- Data Structure Using C++
- Lab – Data Structure Using C++
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Web Technologies
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithm
- Information Security & Audit
- Java Programming
- Lab – Java Programming
- Mobile Computing
- Optimization Technique
- Software Project Management
- Advance Development Technology
- Advanced Internet Technologies
- Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Current/Emerging Trends in Information Technology
- Lab-Advanced Internet Technologies
- Project Work
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University MCA programme Admissions 2019
The Fees for the 3-year programme for MCA programme by Mewar University is Rs. 71,900. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 6 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University MCA programme Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.