Mewar University Distance Program – MBA Investment Banking Management Admission Fee 2019
Why Mewar University ?
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly (Government of Rajasthan). The University is recognized by the UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act with powers to confer degrees u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide their letter no. F.9-15/2009(CPP-I) dated 30th March, 2009. This is the only private and self-financed University in Rajasthan which is also approved by the UGC u/s 12B of the UGC Act vide their letter No. F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I/PU) dated15th October, 2018. The University is also NAAC accredited.
The Distance Learning programmes offered by Mewar University are approved by UGC & DEB
Distance Learning in MBA Investment Banking Management by Mewar University
The MBA in Banking Management, provides the education necessary for careers in commercial and investment banking, corporate treasury and other finance functions for which banks are a primary provider of financial services and other disciplines that support banking infrastructure.
Objectives of MBA in Banking Management
- To cover all facets of banking operations both domestic and international banking
- Incorporating theoretical and practical learning.
- To develop professionally qualified bankers and committed finance professionals who can drive the banking sector growth to unmatched heights and bolster financial stability.
- To consolidate and build knowledge of corporate finance, paying particular attention to mergers and acquisitions, and private equity.
- Identifying and evaluating challenges in the finance and economic sector.
- To develop analytical and decision-making skills
Eligibility for Mewar University Distance Education MBA in Banking Management.
Graduate from any stream is eligible for the programme.
Career Opportunities after MBA in Banking Management.
- Stock Broker
- Budget Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Credit Manager
- Bank Manager
- Banking fund flow Manager
- Corporate Banking
Course Structure of MBA in Banking Management
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Information Technology for Business
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Basics of Banking
- Bank Lending
- Issues in Bank Managemen
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Commercial Banks in Indian Economy
- Working Capital Management In Bank
- Small Project Report
- Project Work
Admission Process & Fees Structure for Mewar University MBA in Banking Management Admissions 2019
The Fees of the 2 -year programmefor MBA in Banking Management by Mewar University is Rs. 61600. The fees can be paid lumpsum at the time of admission, 4 EMI option are also available.
Admission Process for Mewar University MBA in Banking Management Admissions 2019 is online please check the eligibility before applying.