NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE) Diploma in HR Courses Distance Learning
Why NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE)
NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE) offers PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate program in management. Our courses mainly HR courses distance learning is designed keeping in mind the requirement of distance learning, based on the most relevant and industry updated curriculum.
Our technology backed academic delivery of HR courses Distance Learning programs and systematic student support ensures that our students get the best learning outcome, with clearly demonstrated value addition. All the programs are approved by UGC-DEB. These wide ranges of programs cater to the diverse needs of working executives, management students, fresh graduates as well as housewives.
Leading Distance Learning Institute in the Country
- We are the fastest growing distance learning institute in the country with an innovative blend of investment in technology, value-added services to students, focus on excellence in academic delivery and industry leading instructional methodology.
- NGA-SCE is recognized by the UGC and DEB.
Focus on Academic Excellence
- Excellent and up-to-date Student Learning Material developed by some of the leading publishers globally.
- Over 200 Faculty members comprising of highly qualified academicians and industry professionals.
- The myriad range of Academic Resources to support learners including study plans, blogs, and online lectures.
Investment in Technology to ensure the high quality of student learning
- Over 800 hours of downloadable Online Lectures via WebEx
- NGA-SCE Student Zone – a powerful web portal, forms the center of learning with facilities like online two-way interactions, eBooks, videos, etc.
- Well defined Online Query Resolution process for students to connect with the faculty and get their doubts clarified.
- Digital Library with access to journals (EBSCO, ProQuest, JSTOR); EBooks database (McGraw Hill, Pearson) and Research database (CRISIL, ISI Emerging Markets, CMIE: Economic Outlook)
Dynamic and Application Oriented Assessment System
- A robust Evaluation Engine for Online Assignments and Examinations allows participants pace their exams. Computer Based exams conducted at designated centres across India.
- Case Based and Application Oriented Assessments encouraging participants to apply their learning to real world situations.
Best in Class Student Services
- Dedicated Call Centre to manage queries via calls, emails, and chat provide superior best-in-class support services to our students.
Extraordinary Corporate Acceptance
- Our team partners with corporates to offer the programs to their employees. Leading organisations including Indigo Airlines, American Express, Cipla, Emerson Network Power (I) Ltd., Bajaj Finserv, Jet Airways, Vodafone, Eureka Forbes, IBM, Genpact, Metro, Accenture amongst others.
NGA -SCE Diploma in Human Resource Management
With cut-throat competition in the corporate world, it becomes extremely essential to recruit the right people, at the right time, for the right responsibilities and in the most cost-effective method. But Human Resource Management is a lot more than just hiring and recruitment. Our one-year Diploma Program in HR courses distance learning will help you gain a competitive advantage as a future HR manager.
In two semesters, you will learn how to develop organizational strategy, the concepts of one to one and group interaction, training and development at a larger scale and a wide variety of concepts perfect for a career as a human resources consultant. Our study material related to HR courses distance learning will also deal with issues in compensation, employee policy, organizational behavior, change management, and employment law at a domestic and global level.
NGA -SCE Diploma in Human Resource Management Objective
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge required for modern HR practices ( HR courses Distance learning)
- Learn to proactively address HR issues
- Concepts of leadership, training, recruitment, employee morale, etc.
NGA -SCE Diploma in Human Resource Management Admission Process & Documents Required
- Registration: Fill up the Registration Form online and pay an Admission Processing fee of INR 1200
- Submission: Visit the Authorized Enrolment Partner along with the following documents
- Academic Documents
- Work Experience Documents (if any)
- Photo identity
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Aadhaar Card
The counselor at the Authorized Enrolment Partner will verify the documents and upload the same on the system.
- Fee Payment: Pay program fees on receiving approval of documents submitted by the University.
Modes of Payment:
- Demand Draft in favour of SVKMs NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
Avail Loan Facility for all Programs even without a credit card.
EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available via online payment using credit cards of the following banks: HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Citi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Your admission will be confirmed and the student number issued after the approval of documents and the payment from the University.
(Study Kit dispatch, Student Portal Activation & Lecture deliverables are available only on Confirmation of admission)
NGA -SCE Diploma in Human Resource Management Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience.
NGA -SCE Diploma in Human Resource Management Fee Structure & Payments Options
Students have the following two options for paying the program fee:
Option 1: Full fee payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,200/-|
|Full Fee Payment||INR 41,500/-|
Option 2: Annual payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,200/-|
|Program duration in Semester||2|
|Program fee per year||INR 22,000/-|