NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE) Diploma in Operations Management
Why NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE):
NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA -SCE) offers PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate program in management. Our courses are designed keeping in mind the requirement of distance learning, based on the most relevant and industry updated curriculum.
Our technology backed academic delivery of programs and systematic student support ensures that our students get the best learning outcome, with clearly demonstrated value addition. All the programs are approved by UGC-DEB. These wide range of programs cater to the diverse needs of working executives, management students, fresh graduates as well as housewives.
Leading Distance Learning Institute in the Country
- We are the fastest growing distance learning institute in the country with an innovative blend of investment in technology, value-added services to students, focus on excellence in academic delivery and industry leading instructional methodology.
- NGA-SCE is recognized by the UGC and DEB
Focus on Academic Excellence
- Excellent and up-to-date Student Learning Material developed by some of the leading publishers globally
- Over 200 Faculty members comprising of highly qualified academicians and industry professionals
- Myriad range of Academic Resources to support learners including study plans, blogs and online lectures.
Investment in Technology to ensure high quality of student learning
- Over 800 hours of downloadable Online Lectures via WebEx
- NGA-SCE Student Zone – a powerful web portal, forms the centre of learning with facilities like online two-way interactions, eBooks, videos, etc.
- Well defined Online Query Resolution process for students to connect with the faculty and get their doubts clarified.
- Digital Library with access to journals (EBSCO, ProQuest, JSTOR); EBooks database (McGraw Hill, Pearson) and Research database (CRISIL, ISI Emerging Markets, CMIE: Economic Outlook)
Dynamic and Application Oriented Assessment System
- A robust Evaluation Engine for Online Assignments and Examinations allows participants pace their exams. Computer Based exams conducted at designated centres across India.
- Case Based and Application Oriented Assessments encouraging participants to apply their learning to real world situations.
Best in Class Student Services
- Dedicated Call Centre to manage queries via calls, emails, and chat provide superior best-in-class support services to our students.
Extraordinary Corporate Acceptance
- Our team partners with corporates to offer the programs to their employees. Leading organisations including Indigo Airlines, American Express, Cipla, Emerson Network Power (I) Ltd., Bajaj Finserv, Jet Airways, Vodafone, Eureka Forbes, IBM, Genpact, Metro, Accenture amongst others.
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management :
Operations management is a multi-disciplinary field which focuses on managing all the aspects of any organizations operations. An operations managers role is to apply ideas and technologies to increase productivity whilst reducing cost, improve flexibility to meet the ever-changing customer requirements whilst maintaining high quality customer service and assure a safe working environment for all the employees.
The certificate program in Operations Management will help an individual to develop the necessary skills in the operations and functioning of any enterprise in the manufacturing or service sector. The program is ideal for individuals who want to make a career in operations and will equip them with knowledge on topics like Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Service Operations Management.
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Objective:
- To provide formal operations management skills to working professionals
- To provide a critical understanding of operations management in todays business environment and to give a solid understanding of business principles leading to operational excellence
- To provide a balance between operations and supply expertise and general business knowledge by disseminating new techniques in the area of operations management
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Admission Process & Documents Required:
Fill up the Registration Form online and pay an Admission Processing fee of INR 1200
Visit the Authorized Enrolment Partner along with the following documents
2.Work Experience Documents (if any)
4.Passport Size Photographs.
5.Aadhaar CardThe counsellor at the Authorized Enrolment Partner will verify the documents and upload the same on the system.
- Fee Payment
Pay program fees on receiving approval of documents submitted by the University.
Modes of Payment:
2.Demand Draft in favour of SVKMs NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
Avail Loan Facility for all Programs even without a credit card.
EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available via online payment using credit cards of the following banks: HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Citi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Your admission will be confirmed and the student number issued after the approval of documents and the payment from the University.
(Study Kit dispatch, Student Portal Activation & Lecture deliverables are available only on Confirmation of admission).
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Eligibility Criteria:
- S.S.C or H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Fee Structure & Payments Options:
Students have the following two options for paying the program fee:
Option 1: Full fee payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,200/-|
|Full Fee Payment||INR 41,500/-|
Option 2: Annual payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,200/-|
|Program duration in Semester||2|
|Program fee per year||INR 22,000/-|