Please read carefully before using the portal.
- SimpliDistance.com is managed, operated and owned by Ideovate Research Pvt Ltd. The terms and conditions cover every individual visiting this website and it is assumed that by coming to the portal, you accept this “Website Usage Policy” in full. If you disagree with these conditions, you must not use this website.
- Ideovate Research Pvt. Ltd. fully owns the intellectual property rights of this website and materials used on this website. The content can only be used for personal use but not exceeding the limits set by following conditions: Republishing of the Content from this website in another digital or print media platform Sub-Licensing of any product launched through the website’s channel Reproduction of any work, survey or study conducted by the website Copyrights and Trademarks: SimpliDistance.com holds the sole rights of all the digital content available throughout the website other than the information freely available on the internet under the fair usage policy.
- Trademark of SimpliDistance.com cannot be used to be displayed at any commercial or non-commercial use without prior permission from the managing company. All the data mining activities i.e. scrapping, crawling and republishing is not allowed until and unless written permission is obtained from the company.
- The website holds the sole right of all the mails, comments or views posted under forum or directly mailed to the website and is free to use, although a user is free to remove or get removed his/her own content is accidentally or intentionally posted on the website. By using this website, it applies to all that one must not use any foul or offensive language in any forum or publicly available comment section.
- By using the site, you agree with the clause that SimpliDistance will not be liable for any legal theory or contracts for any kind issues caused by any other party. The website is also not liable to verify or justify information provided by participants of the website i.e. educational institutions, coaching institutes, individual comments. To prevent the loss of visitor it is highly recommended that every information available on the website must be verified before taking it into consideration.
- SimpliDistance.com declares that it will not be used to propagate any malicious or harmful software so, in any case of program loss or system damage, the website can’t be held responsible. Even the portal itself is advised to beware of these possibilities.
- SimpliDistance.com is not liable to any loss caused due to the external links available on the website. It is also advised verify with other sources before making any decision on the basis OF advertisements or content available on the linked websites.
- By accessing or using the Platform You represent and warrant that You fulfill the requirement of minimum age and have the legal capacity and authority to enter into a contract as per the applicable laws.
- On signup/registration, the visitor makes their contact details available to partners/business associates of the Platform, You may be contacted by Platform or its partners for additional information and registration process through email, telephone, and SMS.
- Company reserves its rights to act to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping service or access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event You are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting, scraping or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on the Platform or Service of Product for any purpose other than that being a bonafide purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages.
- Whilst using this Platform an obligation is cast upon You to only provide true and correct information and in the case of creating a profile You undertake to at all times keep the information up to date. We reserve the right to remove/suspend any content or profile providing false/incorrect or incomplete or outdated information or masquerading/impersonating as someone else.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Platform. It is presumed that all activity happening through a user’s account on the Platform are being done after having obtained proper authorizations and all lawful permissions as may be applicable.
- The Platform may contain links to third party websites/apps, these links are provided solely as convenience to You and the presence of these links should not under any circumstances be considered as an endorsement of the contents of the same, if You choose to access these websites/apps You do so at Your own risk.
- Company shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors contained on the website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice, third-party information provided on any Company Platform is provided on an “as is” basis. Updates are periodically made to the Platform.
- Views expressed by the users are their own, Ideovate Research Pvt Ltd does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the Platform, please report it to report abuse.
- All decisions made would be entirely prerogative of the visitor and Company does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial. Company doesn’t take any ownership, directly or indirectly towards any person whatsoever, with respect to banners hosted on its Platform by its customers, which are strictly in the nature of sale of space by Platform & it has not carried out any independent verification on the authenticity or compliance requirements, as may have been required under any law for the time being in force, of such images/ banners/ listings.
- COMPANY RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO AMEND / ALTER OR CHANGE ALL OR ANY DISCLAIMERS OR TERM(S) OR CONDITION(S) OF AGREEMENTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Republic of India. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be a court of law located in Pune, India.
We at SimpliDistance.com platform use our best endeavors to ensure that:
- the websites/apps we select for inclusion in the Platform work, and continue to work properly;
- their content remains acceptable and useful; and
- their operation will not be injurious to our users’ devices.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures, and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
The Company expressly disclaims that the Platform, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at the Platform, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the Platform.
The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to the Platform, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the Platform, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of the Website, its web pages, the Application, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages that may be accessible through the Platform. Platform reserves the right although it is under no obligation to ensure that advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by Company before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on the Platform, however, the same may be reported by contacting us. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. Company reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
In case of any query regarding terms & conditions, YOU MAY CONTACT US BY APPROACHING US AT email@example.com
Ideovate Research Pvt Ltd
Office #201, Vasant Bahawa Near Chandani CK CCD,
Bavdhan, Pune, Maharashtra 411021