Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management (PSM) Admission Fee 2019
About WeSchool :
Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) was established in the year 1977 with a focus on giving a new dimension to Business Studies. It is part of the Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali, which has 43 prominent institutions across the country under its purview.
With a strong educational legacy of over thirty years, WeSchool believes in the excellence of quality education catered in relevance to the current times and industry demands; thus giving students a complete educational experience.
WeSchool’s strategy of responding efficiently and effectively to the needs of the industry and student community brings it in the league of leading Business Schools across India and South East Asia. With various other Academics achievements and accolades, WeSchool has recently been ranked 1st in the West Zone by Careers 360 Education Survey, 2016.
Along with providing full-time business management courses, WeSchool has also been responsible in pioneering various part-time PG & Certification Programs and Post Graduate Diploma In Management through hybrid learning format. WeSchool has gained the distinction of being one of the few institutes whose Central Government body programs have been accredited by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE), an apex agency, responsible for recognizing Open and Distance Learning Institutions in India.
At WeSchool, all the business management courses are tailored to give a clear understanding of Management subjects and are well-structured to enhance functional and soft skills development of its students. Combination of modern and traditional teaching methodologies help students to gain knowledge in the best way possible, while also helping them to realize and believe in their potential to evolve as successful role-players and decision makers in the professional world.
WeSchool is committed to produce outstanding managers with broad based knowledge, analytical ability, team experience and critical interpersonal skills necessary to meet today’s and tomorrow’s management challenges.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Overview :
This program will develop skills for the professional to optimize organization profitability through effective management of supply chain. The program will help the participant to sharpen their skill to leverage the advantage of proper supply chain. It is a program which should be chosen by the future Managers, who have an inclination towards the cost optimization of an organization and maximum market penetration of its product.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Highlights:
- Course curriculum is designed based on professional inputs from diverse fields. This includes both industry and academia.
- Content of the course is planned with an affluent theoretical and practical approach.
- Comfort of a working professional has been taken into consideration with distance learning and Sunday classes.
- This course can be adapted by all fresher, supervisors, Jr level executives and middle level Managers who wish to build their career in SCM.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Methodology:
The Institute has published study material for all the subjects of the diploma programs in English language.
- Experienced practicing managers have taken special care to write them in a simple and lucid language.
- The Study material gives adequate working knowledge of various subjects to the students in the management field.
Personal Contact Programs:
- The Institute conducts Prescheduled Personal Contact Programs for students of One Year Diploma Programs.
- Lectures are held for 6 hours for each subjects on either Saturdays, Sundays or Bank holidays.
- The time table will be posted on our website. Students can access it by using their student’s login on the home page. Alternatively they can also collect the time table from the Institutes Mumbai office or email us. These lectures are optional for the students.
Personal Contact Program Centres
Matunga R. A. Podar College, L. N. Road, Matunga (Central Railway), Mumbai
Borivali Anandibai Damodar Kale Junior College, Saibaba Nagar, Borivali (West), Mumbai.
Dombivali S.I.A. School Building, Kopar Road, Shastri Nagar, Dombivali (West), Dist.-Thane.
Note: Depending upon the student concentration and availability of locations, the Institute reserves the right to add or change exam/PCP centres.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Admissions Process and Documentations:
Admissions for Type I & II will be restricted to a selected number of students for each program.
For the Distance Learning/Prescheduled Personal Contact Programs admissions are open throughout the year.
The Free Prospectus for the One Year Diploma Programs are available in the Diploma office at our institution following address:
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research,
Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Opp.Matunga Gymkhana, Matunga(C.R.),
Mumbai – 400019
Or students can download also the prospectus from our website with FREE of cost
- Note: Fees are payable in full at the time of admission
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded for any reason under any circumstances
- Attested photo copy of the final year mark sheet / Certificate (Graduation / Diploma)
- One recent passport size photograph along with the form should be submitted to the Diploma office.
- Two year full time work experience certificate in case students applying for 1 year diploma or 11 months certificate programs on bases of XII / HSC pass out as a program eligibility
Students can register through our online registration system. The student can pay the fees either by online / cheque or by a DD in the name of ‘Welingkar Institute of Management’ After the payment of program fees student can collect their Identity Card & study material from the Diploma office personally or Welingkar will dispatch the same by speed post at the students registered address for communication.
Students can pay online or they can send a DD / at par cheque of program fees in favour of ‘Welingkar Institute of Management’, payable at Mumbai along with all the relevant documents.
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Students need to register online by clicking on the Admissions Online page. Kindly take a print-out of that page. After filling the relevant details send it at the Institutes address along with the below mentioned enclosures. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the duly filled in form.
- All fees are payable by Demand Draft drawn in the name of ‘Welingkar Institute of Management’ payable at Mumbai.
- Study material for each semester will be couriered to your home address within 15 days of receipt of fees.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate in any faculty from recognized University.
- Students who has appeared for final year last semester degree examination can also apply. Their admission will be confirm on submission of their final year degree mark sheet / certificate.
WeSchool Post Graduate Program In Supply Chain Management Fee Structure & Payments Options:
Duration of the Program is 11 Months:
|The Program fees include cost of tuition fees, study material and examination fee. Study material is provided by the Institute.|
|Choose one of the following options:|
|Sun. between 9.00am-6.00pm at Podar / Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Prescheduled Personal Contact Programs (PCPs) announced from time to time are held in Matunga, Borivali, Dombivli or Pune.|
|*Applicable for foreign nationals|